Sorry, Ralf. I misunderstood you. Yes the K7 wasn't too bright. I suffered one for a couple of years before selling it & buying a K5 which is excellent in my opinion & will have to see me out.

Alan C

On 09/09/2026 13:18, Alan Cole wrote:
"and out came just another DSLR that, in my book, was the worst of them all"

Which one was that?

BTW, my K110D is still in great shape! "Panos for Pixels" if you need them!

Alan C

On 09/09/2026 11:51, Ralf R Radermacher wrote:
Am 09.09.26 um 11:39 schrieb Steve Cottrell:
Hopefully it will work as long as my wife’s *ist-D (23 years and counting)……

Now, that you say so, we still have a *istDS that I keep for its (albeit limited) infrared capability and Michael's K-r, not to mention a few non-digital MS5 and P50.

Having said this, I don't know what to make of Pentax's ominous announcement. Sounds a bit like the campaign they ran for the release of the K-7 where they announced something quite revolutionary, and out came just another DSLR that, in my book, was the worst of them all.

Ralf



--
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link directly above and follow 
the directions.

Reply via email to