I fell in love with the net and all the compuiter teahcnology in the very early years and have loved it ever since, I have an IT Degree and Communications degree and will be working on my doctorate for the next five years, in bwetween I design websites, databases, Multimedia Produxction or anything that wil make me a penny, just student scraping by. But Guess what? I don't want your money, your e-mail, or anything. Each of these sites has a specific topic but they have them style and layout sothey are easy to navigate and ther a search function should take you to exactly where youwant to, or just explore, they have outside service you can acccess as well. Each site has 10,000 plus articles and they are updated everyday so you know you are gettin up to date information. ENough, here the computer and tech related sites.
Code and Creation Application Level Programming and Development http://codeandcreation.com EyrLinx http://eyelinx.com EyeTraffif http://eyetrafiic.net FreeNetCommerce http://freenetcommerce.com FreeNew Windows Software http://freenewwindowsofyware.com Home DVD Production http://homedvdproduction.com Instant Web Solutions http://instantwebsolutions.com Ipods and Imacs http://ipods-imacs.com THe Flow of Traffic http://theflowoftraffic TotalHelpSolutionsa http://totalhelpsolutions.com Webtraffic Ultra http://webtrafficultra Thanks in Advance and if you find any of these sites hekofulto you please pass them along roytou friends. >g@IAaW*,t%$DnaY^P^>ad(Qty&Bi=bHGtw _______________________________________________ Python mailing list [email protected] http://www.py.cz/mailman/listinfo/python Visit: http://www.py.cz
