Henk,

Thanks, I always appreciate feedback. I agree that trees look much better without graffiti, and so arguably would a photo of the tree. However, a photo of a tree with graffiti might lose something in aesthetics, but gain more in its ability to make a statement.

On 2026-10-06 05:09, Henk Terhell wrote:
I like the picture of the tree at seaside. It's a shame that people have no respect for trees. Perhaps you can remove the graffiti in Lightroom, unless you see this as a complaint.

Henk

Op 5-10-2026 om 21:12 schreef Larry Colen:
This was a very unprolific quarter.  I added the first photo so the faves album wouldn't be empty, and the second one so the first wouldn't be lonely. Both are decent photos, but when I'm more active, may not make the cut.

https://flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/albums/72177720335332303

--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link directly above and follow the directions.

--
Larry Colen  [email protected] http://red4est.com/lrc
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link directly above and follow 
the directions.

Reply via email to