Greetings again. The new rockspec is at: http://www.pjb.com.au/comp/lua/readline-1.4-0.rockspec
Doc: http://www.pjb.com.au/comp/lua/readline.html Tarball: http://www.pjb.com.au/comp/lua/readline-1.4.tar.gz Thanks to ShadowNinja and Choonster. The change is Choonster's: > I believe it's installed this way because of the `Readline = > "readline.lua"` line in the Rockspec. I had written: > Has capitalisation-relevant behaviour changed since 2.1.0 ? I upgraded to luarocks 2.1.2 and it installed wrong for me too. I hope the change doesn't create two similarly named packages in http://luarocks.org/repositories/rocks/index.html one called Readline and the other readline :-( ? So I'm hoping the name in repositories/ is taken from the line: package = "Readline" which I've left unchanged... Regards, Peter Billam http://www.pjb.com.au [email protected] (03) 6278 9410 "Follow the charge, not the particle." -- Richard Feynman from The Theory of Positrons, Physical Review, 1949 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ "Accelerate Dev Cycles with Automated Cross-Browser Testing - For FREE Instantly run your Selenium tests across 300+ browser/OS combos. Get unparalleled scalability from the best Selenium testing platform available Simple to use. Nothing to install. Get started now for free." http://p.sf.net/sfu/SauceLabs _______________________________________________ Luarocks-developers mailing list [email protected] https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/luarocks-developers
