Dear Mathias,

Although I don't use your script[1] I think I can help here.

On Thu, Jan 04, 2007 at 11:42:26PM +0100, Mathias Michaelis wrote:
> Also this one fails:
> 
> wget -O project.html
>   http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=23617
> 
> It receives only a part of the html file project.html. Due to that,
> GetGnuWin32 can't work properly anymore.
> 
> I now could reproduce this behaviour of wget at my home. All tips I
> gave in previous emails failed also. The only thing that helps is
> trying several time until luckily wget does its job :-(

I have been able to reproduce this problem with wget 1.10.2 and Linux.

However, a second try yielded to the whole file. So maybe you
should try to download it 2 oder 3 times. This plays nice with
wget's option '-c' (continue downloads).

So maybe you can work around that by trying:

    del project.html
    wget -O project.html 
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=23617
    wget -cO project.html 
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=23617


Greets,

    Volker


[1] I'm cross compiling for win32 with Debian GNU/Linux, and I sometimes
    use your precompiled gnuwin32 packages for that task.

-- 
Volker Grabsch
---<<(())>>---
Administrator
NotJustHosting GbR

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take Surveys. Earn Cash. Influence the Future of IT
Join SourceForge.net's Techsay panel and you'll get the chance to share your
opinions on IT & business topics through brief surveys - and earn cash
http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDEV
_______________________________________________
GnuWin32-Users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/gnuwin32-users

Reply via email to