lua-users home
lua-l archive

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]


I've restored the files.

The deletion took place between 2018-Dec-1 and 2019-Feb-3.

Regards,
--John


On Tue, May 14, 2019 at 7:59 AM John Belmonte <john@neggie.net> wrote:
I'll restore the files from backup in the next 24 hours and report back.

On Mon, May 13, 2019, 8:50 PM Bogdan Marinescu <bogdan.marinescu@gmail.com> wrote:
Any news on this? Am I to understand that those patches are lost forever? Surely that can't be right.

On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 4:30 PM Bogdan Marinescu <bogdan.marinescu@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 4:18 PM Ką Mykolas <kamicc@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 4:15 PM Ką Mykolas <kamicc@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 3:55 PM Bogdan Marinescu <bogdan.marinescu@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to download some patches for Lua 5.3 from http://lua-users.org/wiki/LuaPowerPatches, but it seems that the ones hosted on lua-users.org can't be dowloaded (404 errors). Some examples (there are more):


Is this a known issue?

Thanks,
Bogdan