lua-l archive
[
Date Prev
][
Date Next
][
Thread Prev
][
Thread Next
] [
Date Index
] [
Thread Index
]
Subject
:
Russian section of lua.org
From
: Sol <salpagarov@
...
>
Date
: Sat, 15 Apr 2017 23:30:19 +0300
Greetings!
lua.org
have a portugal version at
https://www.lua.org/portugues.html
How I can contact to site webmaster? I have "an offer he can't refuse" :)
Realy, I want to deal Russian version and restart Russian community.
At first, we have a complete translation 5.3 reference.
lua.ru
is oudated and abandoned.
What about
https://www.lua.org/russian.html
or
ru.lua.org
subdomain for us? Hosting is not problem.
WBR,
Sol.
Follow-Ups
:
Re: Russian section of lua.org
,
Sol
Re: Russian section of lua.org
,
Nagaev Boris
Re: Russian section of lua.org
,
Egor Skriptunoff
Re: Russian section of lua.org
,
Martin
Prev by Date:
Re: Which JSON parser with 5.3?
Next by Date:
Re: Russian section of lua.org
Previous by thread:
[ANN] lua-mastodon 0.1 - Lua client for the Mastodon social network
Next by thread:
Re: Russian section of lua.org
Index(es):
Date
Thread