|
|
||
|
Where I mentioned LuaDist, I meant Lua Binaries (luabinaries.sourceforge.net). LuaDist seems to be in the second category.2016-11-09 13:49 GMT-02:00 Diogo Mildenberger <diogo.milde@gmail.com>:Hello,Is there a place where I can fetch pre-built Windows x64 binaries for Lua and LuaSQL?My code is currently Lua 5.1-compliant and uses luasql-mysql, but I hit memory limit for x86 process space.I am trying to find binaries (via http://lua-users.org/wiki/LuaDistributions and others), but it seems like there are:- Lua x64, but no LuaSQL (LuaDist - http://www.luadist.org/ , ULua - http://ulua.io/)- Lua with LuaSQL, but x86 only (Lua for Windows - https://github.com/rjpcomputing/luaforwindows)- LuaJIT x64, with its own "mysql" module (Lua Power - https://luapower.com/)As of now I have no experience in Windows compilation of C code, I can't judge if it is going to take long.Given that the code that uses LuaSQL is rather small, I am considering porting it to use this module in LuaPower.Any Ideas?Thanks!Diogo