lua-users home
lua-l archive

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]


Hey! 

I'm very excited, I think that in terms of community building activities, the more the merrier :D
To help with figuring this out, I've created a small survey: http://goo.gl/forms/aIQgfbAl4l
It would be amazing if you could answer so we could analyse the viability of such a conference :)

Cheers!
Etiene

2015-11-23 18:30 GMT+01:00 Evandro Leopoldino Gonçalves <evandrolgoncalves@gmail.com>:
Hey everyone!

Etiene and me are thinking about organising an anual Lua conference in Brazil.
It's a very new idea, actually we started to talk about that today.

This year I'm helping to organize the FrontInPOA - http://frontinpoa.com.br -, a conference about front-end.
And I'd love to contribute to have a good Lua conference in Brazil :)

I'd like to know what you guys think about that!
Is there anyone interested in working to make that? :)

Thanks,
Evandro



--
Etiene Dalcol

Software Engineering student at ENSTA Bretagne and PUC-Rio