lua-l archive
[
Date Prev
][
Date Next
][
Thread Prev
][
Thread Next
] [
Date Index
] [
Thread Index
]
Subject
:
Pegasus.lua - a http server to work with web applications written in Lua
From
: Evandro Leopoldino Gonçalves <evandrolgoncalves@
...
>
Date
: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 13:35:09 -0300
Guys,
A little time ago, I made available a http server written in Lua. I still want to improvements, but we already have a stable release.
Who wants to know the project:
http://evandrolg.github.io/pegasus.lua/
P.S: Contributions are welcome! :)
--
Att,
Evandro
Follow-Ups
:
Re: Pegasus.lua - a http server to work with web applications written in Lua
,
Paul Merrell
Prev by Date:
Re: [ANN] json 0.1.0
Next by Date:
Good afternoon! I use Lua 5.3 to organize my personal API C-Call (C ++ Builder 6 under Win'7 32 bits). This is my personal research project http://vbakanov.ru/spf@home/spf@<a href="/cgi-bin/echo.cgi?home.htm">...</a> in the field of parallel computing.
Previous by thread:
Re: String internalization question
Next by thread:
Re: Pegasus.lua - a http server to work with web applications written in Lua
Index(es):
Date
Thread