|
|
||
|
Hamster is finished. :) But it does not co-operate with IDE's. http://luaforge.net/projects/hamster/ E. Wing kirjoitti 20.8.2008 kello 0:25:
Important caveat. CMakeLua isn't finished yet. I got really busy with other things and it hasn't been touched in awhile. (LuaObjCBridge has been eating my time recently.) As far as I know, the other members have been busy too. But we are happy to accept additional help to finish CMakeLua if anybody wants to volunteer. http://www.assembla.com/spaces/CMakeLua Thanks, Eric On 8/18/08, Linker <linker.m.lin@gmail.com> wrote:The cmakelua is a good choice.On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 9:22 AM, Wesley Smith <wesley.hoke@gmail.com> wrote:Hi list, I'm in need of a Lua-based build tool to manage a xplatform project with lots of build targets. My basic needs are: - something that works on Windows, OSX, Linux - can generate an IDE project and build using existing IDE projects (like VS2008, Xcode, Code::Blocks)- can be configured to install build products (like make install) andother pre-/post-build mojoI've looked so far at CMAKE and its Lua variant and Premake. Premakegoes a good ways toward what I want but lacks support for actually using IDE projects to perform the build AFAICT. So, if such a toolalready existed, I would be happy combining it with premake. CMAKE etal are not to my taste. Are there any others out there I'm overlooking? thanks, wes-- Linker M Lin linker.m.lin@gmail.com