[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index]
[Thread Index]
- Subject: Re: Lua for PalmOS - Some questions
- From: "Philippe Lhoste" <PhiLho@...>
- Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 21:41:23 +0100 (MET)
Re: Lua for PalmOS - Some questions
> > OpenBSD has vsprintf under a 3-clause BSD license:
> > http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/lib/libc/stdio/vsprintf.c
>
> Hmmmm... that's useful ! :-)
ClearSilver <http://www.ClearSilver.net> has a sprintf (and derivatives)
implementation, based on a public domain code, I believe. CS' licence is based
on Apache licence, maybe they can be lax on this part of code...
Also, I remember Daniel Stenberg, author of the famed cURL, wrote a printf
library. <http://daniel.haxx.se/myopensource.html> for some details, but I
don't know where the source is... Perhaps in libcurl <http://curl.haxx.se>
source itself... No, here <http://www.contactor.se/~dast/stuff/>!
HTH.
Regards.
--
--=#=--=#=--=#=--=#=--=#=--=#=--=#=--=#=--=#=--
Philippe Lhoste (Paris -- France)
Professional programmer and amateur artist
http://jove.prohosting.com/~philho/
--=#=--=#=--=#=--=#=--=#=--=#=--=#=--=#=--=#=--
+++ NEU bei GMX und erstmalig in Deutschland: TÜV-geprüfter Virenschutz +++
100% Virenerkennung nach Wildlist. Infos: http://www.gmx.net/virenschutz